Monday, August 4, 2008

Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken

It seemed only appropriate to start my movie blog with my favorite movie, Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken, released by Disney in 1991. This movie is excellent for the young and old and helps you see that whatever life throws at you, you can always find a way to go on. It's funny, heartwarming, and inspiring. "Hearts" follows a few years in the life of a young girl, who after several unfortunate incidences, finds herself working in a horse diving show for the grumpy Doc Carver. Sonora creates a special bond with her diving horse Lightening, Doc Carver and his son Al and with the help of them as well several additional people, Sonora finds she is able to go on even after facing physical disability. I would recommend this film to anyone. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Cassidy Meine said...

Whitney I think this is a great idea and I can't wait to hear about your movies!!!

Chelsee said...

uh I didn't know it was a Disney film. I already learned something thank you.

Meg said...

I love this movie! The scene where she has on two different socks...tears every time! Keep 'em coming. (By the way, I am Erinn's friend here in LA, totally stocker I know.)

Marie Rose said...

I love it. YOu crack me up. Well, now that I'm offically done with school lets plan something in the next two weeks before fall starts again...call or txt me. Even if its lunch in the good ol' Sorenson lunchroom.