Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Favorite Actors... Colin Firth

Ever since I saw Mamma Mia, I have been on a Colin Firth kick. Some say he is attractive, this I can see, but I am not sure why. I personally think he has adorable mannerisms that make him fun to watch on the silver screen. From what I have seen of Colin, I highly enjoy his acting. This weekend I watched him Nanny McPhee and Bridget Jones:On the Edge of Reason, in which he played completely opposite characters showing that this actor has versatility. Mr. Firth has made many "made for TV" movies, which makes it hard to track down all the films he has been him, but so far I am a fan! I look forward to seeing Colin Firth in the many more movies I anticipate him making.

2 comments:

Chelsee said...

I heard that he and "Sophie" (from Mamma Mia) will be playing love interest in an upcoming film. SICK!

Meg said...

If you love Collin Firth you must watch Pride & Prejudice, the bbc version. You will fall in love with Mr. Darcy (AKA Collin Firth) forever!