Saturday, February 28, 2009

Favorite Actors... Hugh Jackman


I am riding on the coat tails of my last post. I love Hugh Jackman.... I repeat, I love Hugh Jackman. Not only is he an all around great actor, he is also the sexiest man alive. Hello... Need I say more. Well, there is much to say about Hugh. Here are my top five reasons for being a fan:

1. He is a jack(man) of all trades: He can sing, dance, host, act, be sexy, and be real.
2. He seems like a genuinely nice person. Every interview I have seen him in he is hospitable. I appreciate that.
3. I believe him when he says he loves his wife! Use him as an example men.
4. He's not afraid to try.
5. Did I mention he is good looking?

Keep up the good work Hugh! You have many adoring fans out there waiting to see what you will do next!

No comments: